Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happenings...

So to start off, Heath and I went to True Blue Football for BYU's homecoming back toward the beginning of October...Why have I never been before? That was about the most fun I have ever had! We didn't get too many pictures of us with the blue foam ALL OVER US, but I do have and "after" shot of us after we showered off. Basically True Blue Football = huge slip n slide + mass quantities of blue foam + awesome!

I added this picture of us, mostly because it is just so darn flattering of us! Jealousy is a common response to viewing this picture...Mostly I felt bad because we didn't take a camera in with us because we didn't think there would be anywhere safe and dry to keep it...It's ok though, we have the memory and that's all that really matters!!


In more recent news Heath got inducted to Phi Delta Phi this past Friday. This is an honor society for Law students. They only accepted 16 students from his law class this year. The society is based around the idea of bringing and upholding ethics in the law profession! I am so proud of him!

Heath and I in front of the Supreme Court Benches!

Heath with some of his Law school friends!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

True Blue sounds fun!! I really wanted to slip-n-slide this summer, and it just never happened.

And congrats to Heath! What an honor. How much more school does he have left?