So I never gave proof of our success this afternoon. I am thoroughly thawed and back from a 2 mile run (trying to keep my resolutions!)! Here's the proof!
Becky! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment on Katherine's. I miss you and our crazy antics...please please call me or email so we can catch up. Or just come to Oklahoma. you know you want to....
lrariola@gmail.com, and my phone # is still the same.
Awesome! So happy for you guys! I want you to post about your training schedule and running stuff so I can know what's owrking for you. I love having running friends.
2 comments:
Becky! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment on Katherine's. I miss you and our crazy antics...please please call me or email so we can catch up. Or just come to Oklahoma. you know you want to....
lrariola@gmail.com, and my phone # is still the same.
Awesome! So happy for you guys! I want you to post about your training schedule and running stuff so I can know what's owrking for you. I love having running friends.
Post a Comment