Ever heard that bad things come in 3's? They do. Here's an example.
Driving through Las Vegas, NV on our way to San Diego, this happened :
Not cool.
Then while we were in San Diego, we hit a nail at some point--no picture but we got a flat tire.
Just when we thought we had made it, we got all the way home, and guess what? Our air conditioner to our condo didn't work. It was 90 degrees in our condo. 90!
New windshield, fixed tire (thanks Costco) and a repaired AC (thanks to our trusty landlord), I hope the Trifecta is satisfied... And I think it is, because the very next evening it gave us this:
Good thing I'm a sucker for a good sunset :)
(more to come on our trip to California soon!)
Driving through Las Vegas, NV on our way to San Diego, this happened :
Not cool.
Then while we were in San Diego, we hit a nail at some point--no picture but we got a flat tire.
Just when we thought we had made it, we got all the way home, and guess what? Our air conditioner to our condo didn't work. It was 90 degrees in our condo. 90!
New windshield, fixed tire (thanks Costco) and a repaired AC (thanks to our trusty landlord), I hope the Trifecta is satisfied... And I think it is, because the very next evening it gave us this:
Good thing I'm a sucker for a good sunset :)
(more to come on our trip to California soon!)

No comments:
Post a Comment