I would highly recommend it for those who haven't experienced his genius. PLUS--its clean. Lovely.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Brian Regan
So tonight Heath and I went to see Brian Regan at Abravanel Hall in SLC:
It was AMAZING! I got pretty decent tickets last summer--I heard about him coming from an ad and was so excited! So I got them for Heath as a Christmas present. It was so hard to keep it a secret! He had no idea!
So now that we were finally able to go we couldn't have been more pleased! It was AMAZING! and that doesn't even begin to describe it.

I would highly recommend it for those who haven't experienced his genius. PLUS--its clean. Lovely.
I would highly recommend it for those who haven't experienced his genius. PLUS--its clean. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We went to that too! On Thursday night though. It was hilarious!!! SO funny.
Post a Comment