Monday, May 18, 2009

Post-grad life.

So, post graduation. I'm still alive. And so is Heath for that matter. It's been nice to just relax and get caught up on some much needed R & R.

So what are we doing with ourselves?

I am studying for the NCLEX--the test to become a 100% certified Registered Nurse. Hopefully I will take it sometime in June.

Heath is studying for the LSAT--we all know what that is. He takes it on June 8th.

We've also been seeing some family on the side, which is always good.

Also, I've decided to run a 5K and have started training for that (its on the 4th of July). It's a good way to get back in shape, plus, I've never participated in one! So it will be a new experience!

1 comment:

Annie. said...

A 5K! Awesome, Becky! Good luck training, and good luck with your studying too. Sounds like you will be busy even after graduation. :) Busy is always better than bored!