So I hear it's like a facebook status thing, but without the whole facebook program. And you can post your status updates on your blog or wherever. You can even "twitter" from your cell phone. I haven't signed up, but I think I'm going to because my brother just got it and it will be a great way to keep in touch.
It's kinda lame, especially if you already have facebook...but there's a way to put it in your Gmail that makes it...fun? will be blogging about that in a day or two. hope you are well! xoxo
2 comments:
So I hear it's like a facebook status thing, but without the whole facebook program. And you can post your status updates on your blog or wherever. You can even "twitter" from your cell phone. I haven't signed up, but I think I'm going to because my brother just got it and it will be a great way to keep in touch.
It's kinda lame, especially if you already have facebook...but there's a way to put it in your Gmail that makes it...fun?
will be blogging about that in a day or two. hope you are well! xoxo
Post a Comment