It has been such a busy past few days/week! Oh my goodness! But it has been so good at the same time.
Conference was wonderful. I love how every Conference there is at least one talk that really speaks directly to your heart. For me there were two.
One was Elder Perry's talk. I realized that I need to just be HAPPY! Life is good and wonderful! and yes it has its stresses, especially with the nursing program for me and the MAcc for Heath, but we're doing well! What's not to be happy about!? We're alive and have the Gospel in our lives, we are blessed beyond measure, and I see those tender mercies of the Lord every day in my life, if I just take the time to look for them.
The other was Elder Holland's talk. I loved how he talked about angels. They really are all around us. And we each have the opportunity to take that role in the lives of those we come in contact with. I have realized I need to try a little harder to be a little better at reaching out to those I love.
I picked up our wedding pictures on Saturday. You can check them out on facebook.com I love them! My photographer, Jennifer Grigg (jennifergrigg.com) did an excellent job! I am so pleased with them!
I'm all done with midterms...for now. Heath is just coming up on some.
Heath took the LSAT on Saturday, it is so exciting to wait and see what score he gets! I love being able to watch our lives unfold. I just love it.
I just finished my psychiatric nursing rotation at the Utah State Hospital, and Thursday I start my ICU rotation at the U of U. Oh, and I have to pick my top three capstone choices for next semester by the 15th. AKA, next week.
Life keeps moving on, and I am just trying to keep up and enjoy myself along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment