Becky! You have a BLOG! Hooray! How are you and Heath doing? Congrats on your marriage. Woohoo! Being married rocks, doesn't it? Talon and I just celebrated our rd anniversary yesterday! Crazy. I took my classes at BYU. Don't ask me how I got into the only-photo-majors classes. They said it was computer glitches. Yay for me though! Hey, send me an email at anniewebbphotography@gmail.com and I will add you to our private, personal blog roll.
Great first post Becky..I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next post! :) I love that you guys have a blog!! I'm at IMC and the State Hospital for clinicals...I'm not sure if I'm ready for the workload, but I'm excited for the new experiences! Where are you at for clinical? Keep up the good work on the blog..I need stuff to keep me busy at my boring job!
3 comments:
Becky! You have a BLOG! Hooray! How are you and Heath doing? Congrats on your marriage. Woohoo! Being married rocks, doesn't it? Talon and I just celebrated our rd anniversary yesterday! Crazy. I took my classes at BYU. Don't ask me how I got into the only-photo-majors classes. They said it was computer glitches. Yay for me though! Hey, send me an email at anniewebbphotography@gmail.com and I will add you to our private, personal blog roll.
your font color hurts my eyes...
=)
Great first post Becky..I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next post! :) I love that you guys have a blog!! I'm at IMC and the State Hospital for clinicals...I'm not sure if I'm ready for the workload, but I'm excited for the new experiences! Where are you at for clinical? Keep up the good work on the blog..I need stuff to keep me busy at my boring job!
Post a Comment